Thursday, February 11, 2010

Identity theft?... Nope, I just forget things sometimes.

So, I have a blog now! Apparently I already had one that I started in '06. I kinda forgot about it, it really didn't have much on it though. I deleted that account, and started over with this one. I'm really not a big writer, but I think I can handle writing bits here and there. So we'll see how it goes having a blog, and I'll try to not forget about it. :-)

Now to the identity theft thing... Similar to the forgetting-I-have-a-blog thing, I did that with facebook a few years back. I opened up a facebook account, did nothing with it, just my name basically. Then quite a while later, I go back to facebook (either to open up an account or look for someone or whatever), forgetting I already have one, because I didn't use it. And when I get to facebook.com, I realize there's already someone named Carlianne Shelton, and I think it even said they lived in Longview. So I was totally creeped out, and kinda freaked out about the thought that someone is trying to look like they're me.

But, eventually I realize that it was in fact... me, who had set up that account, not some creepo imposter person.

I'm only in my 20's, should I already have this bad of a memory? Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment