Thursday, February 11, 2010

Flying money

One of my jobs is managing a candy vending business. I go around to my little candy machines and refill the candy and take out the money every few weeks. The majority of them are in Portland, and I always bring someone with me for the company and the help.

The other day my cousin and I went were in Portland doing my candy route. We were at a stop light, I was driving and he was in the passenger seat putting candy in the little machine and taking out the money & putting it in a ziploc bag. The candy, the money, the garbage, everything just goes in the back seats of my car. So, my cousin Josh had just put some money (probably somewhere around $10 or $20) into a bag, and he goes to toss the bag (full of money) into the back of my car... which is usually just fine...

But you see, the day we went it was nice weather and sunny out! So, since I have a sunroof on my car, we had it open. When Josh went to toss the money to the back seat, he threw just a little too high... aaaand the bag of money went flying out the roof of my car! Luckily, it only landed on my roof. So once he realized what he had done, he quickly poked his head out the sunroof and rescued the bag of money. Meanwhile, I'm laughing my head off! I can't stop laughing for like 5 minutes. He's laughing too, but not nearly as hard as I am. My abs hurt. And it was almost hard to drive because of how hard I was laughing. The dude in the truck behind us had a slight smile on his face, so I think he probably saw the whole thing happen. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment